Tuesday 12 April 2011

Life

Im knew to blogging, i thought it might be nice to try. I will be speaking mostly about things close to my heart and that i feel quite passionate about. Looking forward to writing and seeing others opinions.
Ill start with an introduction to myself, I am 19 years old, born originally in japan. In my early years of highschool my parents and I moved to the USA. I have commonly been told that i am quite smart and analytical, although I have trouble expessing my ideas. Hopefully this will help me in some way. Now, still living with my parents, I am currently working part time and am studying for a degree in earth science.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading more about you and your studies. followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my good friends is an ES major, everyone calls her "Rock Girl" because she knows so much about all that Jazz. Good luck, I look forward to reading more on your site as it appears we share a lot of interests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You knew blogging?!?!

    ReplyDelete